Location: National home
based positions (Greater Detroit Area)
June 24, 2009
Salary + excellent benefits
you a SQF and/or BRC certified auditor? Are you interested in a full time
position or an opportunity for a part time independent contractor to conduct
food safety audits?
How would you like to put your food safety knowledge to work for you?! NSF
International is one of the leading global experts in food safety and we’re
growing! We have several opportunities for SQF and BRC certified food safety
auditors. Not certified? Contact one of our recruiters to discuss your
qualifications. They can assist you with the process and help you determine
if you may qualify to apply for certification.
Not only does NSF offer a competitive salary, but we also offer the
opportunity for you to be home based. For our Lead Auditor employees, you
also have the advantage of having your client audits scheduled for you, a
full support of an administrative corporate based staff and travel expense
reimbursement within one week (direct deposit!).
Why wait?! Apply now at NSF’s Careers web site today at www.nsf.org.
does need for you to have some minimum qualifications for the Lead Auditor
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. At least six (6) years food processing experience (food plant experience
in a responsible position related to food safety)
3. Certified as a consultant or auditor in at least one of the GFSI
benchmarked standards, preferably SQF and/or BRC
4. In-depth working knowledge of the manufacture of food and allied products
5. Ability to perform audits in more than one program area and/or ability to
6. Ability to work independently from remote location
7. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
8. Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally up to
75% of time.
9. Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation.
10. Ability to maintain a valid and current passport and have the ability to
travel domestically and internationally.
11. Proficient with Microsoft Office software, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
International, an independent, not-for-profit organization, helps protect you
by certifying products and writing standards for food, water and consumer
goods (www.nsf.org). Founded in 1944, NSF is committed to protecting public
health and safety worldwide. NSF is a World Health Organization Collaborating
Centre for Food and Water Safety and Indoor Environment. Additional services
include safety audits for the food and water industries, management systems
registrations delivered through NSF International Strategic Registrations,
organic certification provided by Quality Assurance International and
education through the NSF Center for Public Health Education.
Applicants with recommendations are
preferred.(You have 0 recommendations)
Referrals through network preferred.
Job ID: 707221