GFSI Auditor – Silliker, Inc.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to conduct food safety related audits at food manufacturing and distribution facilities and other related sites within the food supply chain. The audits will be accredited certified audits requiring the candidates for this position to be certified. (SQF, ISO 22000, HACCP, BRC)
1. Conduct audits such as those related to GMP/Food safety systems and/or GFSI benchmarked schemes like BRC, FSSC 22000 and SQF.
2. Maintain confidentiality about all aspects of work and adhere to all procedures established by Silliker and its auditing clients.
3. Assure consistency and accuracy in all audits and audit reports. Follow and adhere with all required protocols and procedures.
4. Follow and adhere with all required protocols and procedures.
5. Maintain applicable professional development required for audit proficiency
Qualifications: Auditors will be responsible for conducting supplier audits in a variety of food processing and related environments. Travel frequency will be a minimum of 80% travel, including overnight stays. Auditors are field-based, working from home. Schedules are coordinated with the auditing office. Ideal candidates will possess a degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Food Engineering or related field, a minimum of 5 years experience in a quality assurance role and broad knowledge/experience of various food-processing operations. Direct experience performing external audits and a strong knowledge in GMP’s, food safety practices and management systems, HAACP, QMS, and relevant government regulations are required. Certifications as auditors for current GFSI benchmarked schemes (BRC, SQF or ISO 22000/9001) are required. Strong computer and interpersonal skills are critical to be successful as an auditor.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com