& Regulatory Affairs Director – Arden Hills, MN
Location of Position-State and City
Arden Hills - Corporate Office
position will lead, direct and provide long term strategic direction for
Food Safety, and Regulatory Affairs for Land O'Lakes, Inc. Technical
resource for risk analysis, problem solving, product and process
improvement, cost reduction assessment and reducing risk in areas of food
safety, sanitation and microbiology. Proactive relationship with
regulatory world allows for greater influencing.
Required (Basic) Experience & Education
degree in Food Science or related technical field
• Minimum of ten years experience in quality assurance, operations and
regulatory responsibilities. Experience will include a minimum of five
years in quality assurance.
• Strong knowledge and experience in food safety, microbiology and
• Proficient with the concepts of hazard analysis, risk assessments, and
• Working understanding of the CFR, FDA, and USDA regulations.
• Well networked with Regulatory and Trade organizations
Required Competencies & Other Skills
Excellent organizational, communications, interpersonal and team
• Highly motivated, self-directed and a self-starter
Preferred Experience & Education
level degree in food safety related area
• Feed experience