Associate Food Scientist –
Other - Not Listed
2 - 5 years
* Translate consumer benefits into new product offerings for
domestic and international Gatorade.
* Provide product development technical guidance for product improvement,
cost, quality, issues resolution, and support of new packaging and
* Provide product development technical skill to create new products and
ensure existing products are cost-effective and high quality.
* Be an effective partner with internal and external R&D and
non-R&D functions to support business growth and maintenance.
* Formal education in scientific principles that can be applied to new
product development in addition to knowledge in experimental design, design
approaches and application.
* Familiar with functional and nutritional food & beverage trends that
can be applied to product development initiatives.
* Ensure products are scaleable through pilot
plant work and support plant trials and start-ups.
* Active participant on cross-functional project teams, contributing to
project direction based on technical knowledge.
* B.S. or M.S. Food Science, food engineering, or related discipline.
* Prefer some experience in beverage industry; with basic product
development science understanding, including formulation, formulation
chemistry, stability and stability testing, sensory and consumer
* Must be an active learner, demonstrating desire and ability to quickly
and independently learn new skills and approaches for generating ideas,
solving problems and moving projects forward.
* Solid interpersonal and communication skills necessary to help guide
project direction and work effectively in cross functional teams.
* Self-starter, with ability to manage multiple initiatives/tasks
independently while meeting the needs of key stakeholders.
* Ability to handle multiple projects and work effectively in a fast paced
environment of ambiguity, change, and stress.
Anderson Hill Road