Food Science-QA Technician – Everett, MA
more about this company >>
all jobs at this company >>
Everett, MA 02149 (Map it!
QA - Quality Control
4 Year Degree
Joulé, you could say the right match is in our
DNA. We're specialists in Scientific & Clinical
staffing. For over a decade, we've been providing temporary, contract and
to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, specialty chemical and clinical
throughout the United States.
So we've also become the specialists at meeting your career needs. We
how to match your goals with a position that takes your career to the next
level. Whether it
is with an industry leader or a cutting-edge start up, Joulé
puts talented professionals like you
to work everyday … in that perfect
opportunity. Currently we have a temporary opening for a Quality
Assurance Technician to support a food industry company located
in the Everett, MA.
- Daily testing of incoming raw materials
· Evaluation of pre-shipment samples as they arrive
· Daily bench testing of products from production to include but not
limited to moisture, hardness, aW, and fat
· Responsible for generating COA’s for all products based on analytic
· Sampling of product from production areas
· Participation in Food Safety committee
· Work with management to achieve goals of quality, consistency and
Education: Associates or BS in food science,
chemistry, biology or related science
Skills/experience: (recent college graduates
- Understand basic physical properties of materials
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Understands foods/food environment (okay if studied in school)
Joulé offers competitive compensation
and benefits including; medical, dental and vision benefits, holiday pay,
company matching 401K plan, referral bonuses and more...
When submitting your resume, please be sure to reference Job No 2Q1X,
and be sure to check out other opportunities at our website: www.joulecscientific.com.