· Formulates seasoning blends and flavors to match the ingredient statement, nutritional
profile, specifications, and sensory attributes of existing target
· Conceptualizes and develops new product prototypes that effectively demonstrate
opportunities for our seasoning blends and flavors.
· Ensures SFS teams respond to ConAgra PD requests so as to deliver optimal
products and service.
· Responsible for scale up of new flavors and ingredients including process,
specifications, plant trials, shelf testing, product start-up, and
· Identifies new project opportunities that will meet ConAgra needs for
innovation, cost reduction, and/or product improvement.
· Searches for and evaluates new ingredients and technologies for effective
development – particularly in the area of low fat systems.
· Identifies areas of cost optimization through better raw material
procurement, ingredient substitutions, or processing efficiencies.
· Establishes effective relationships with outside suppliers that help drive
innovation and benefit ConAgra.
Enters recipes into SAP / Recipe Management.