Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative testing of raw
materials and finished goods.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of beverages, syrups, and
raw materials throughout the entire production process.
- Analyze syrup beverage and/or water attributes.
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters,
and coders to ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and isolate product
that does not meet standards.
- Receive and test CO2 and all raw materials prior to production process.
- Maintain highest possible house keeping
standards to prevent microbial contamination.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in science related field preferred.
- 1 - 3 years prior production/manufacturing experience OR 2+ years relevant lab technician experience.
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to read, write, and keep records.
- Good computer skills including literacy with Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with lab safety and handling of hazardous materials.