you like to work for a well-known company in the food industry where
you can use your regulatory affairs knowledge?
Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources connects scientific
professionals with opportunities to advance their careers, and we
currently have a permanent immediate need for a Sr. Compliance
Specialist in a northwest Chicago suburb.
The Specialist will be responsible for regulatory compliance of all
formulas and labeling.
- Product formulation review for legality assessment
- Maintain good working relationship with business partners
- Communicate implications of emerging regulatory issues
- Ensure that accurate and complete labeling/nutritional
documentation are provided to meet all domestic and international new
Education and experience required:
- BA/BS degree in food science, nutrition, or related
- 2-5 years regulatory experience in a food or flavor industry
- Knowledge of current regulations, domestic and foreign
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and leadership skills
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet aggressive timelines
Apply now!!! Submit your resume and contact Kelly Scientific
Resources at (630) 705-0178 with questions.
Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) is the leading scientific and
clinical research staffing company in the world. We employ more than
700 clinical research professionals and 4,500 scientists on an
average workday on a temporary, project and full-time basis in a
broad spectrum of industries and disciplines. KSR has more than 100
locations in North America, Europe and the Pacific Rim.
Please visit us at www.kellyscientific.com to learn
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
experience in a Food Industry
There’s a growing demand among companies and
research labs for scientific talent like yours. We’ll help you find
the best career opportunities and get your name in front of the best
employers. We’re Kelly Scientific Resources®, and our recruiters are
degreed scientists who are actively involved in the scientific
community and have a pulse on what's happening in the scientific job
market. That means they know who’s hiring, when, and what skills are
required, giving you the advantage you need in securing the right
position, no matter what your discipline or field.