Philippines: 6 die of food poisoning in
Palawan – report
| 02:43 PM
MANILA, Philippines — At least six stranded people died
after eating wild abaca in Rizal town in Palaan province, a radio report said
Radio dzXL cited initial reports the six were stranded due to several days of
rains, and stopped at a village to eat the plants growing there.
The six were not immediately identified.
Meanwhile, at least five members of a family were hospitalized in Bicol after
eating spoiled sardines.
The five - Francisco and Delia Esplana, and their three children – complained
of stomach pains and vomiting after eating the sardines.
They were taken to the Bicol Regional Training and Teaching Hospital for
treatment. - GMANews.TV
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to