Corporate Food Safety Manager – Green Bay, WI
· Job ID:
· Location:GREEN BAY
· Major:MICRO-BIOLOGY-FOOD SCIENCE
QA Management, Quality Control/Quality Assurance
We have a position in Quality Assurance with one of the most successful and fast growing companies in the industry. They have 18 plants worldwide and they are looking for a CORPORATE FOOD SAFETY MANAGER to join the team. This position will be located out of the Corporate Headquarters and will work with all domestic plants (8).
The position includes a strong salary, bonus, and a complete moving package. This is a great opportunity for someone at a plant level that wants to get to the next level in their career.
Position duties include:
* Drive Food Safety compliance by working with Enterprise Quality Field Services as well as plant Quality and leadership staff.
* Create and standardize Food Safety requirements, documentation and execution of plant processes.
* Support and enhance the Big 5 program for Food Safety: Traffic Patterns, GMPs, Infrastructure, Equipment Design, Sanitation.
* Give guidance and ensure compliance for environmental pathogen monitoring program.
* Monitor Construction Food Safety plans for appropriate and consistent content, documentation and execution.
* Coordinate and innovate with Engineering for equipment and infrastructure standards, upgrades and problem solving.
* Provide HACCP guidance to the organization including HACCP plan reviews and validation.
* Coordinate and innovate with Research & Development on formulation safety and approval.
* Support specified customer and supplier initiatives in conjunction with Enterprise Quality Field Services/Quality Systems/Supplier Quality groups, Sales, Operations and other functions as appropriate.
* Provide support to Enterprise Quality Field Services and Quality Systems partners through coordinating and/or assisting with selected requirements, initiatives or situations.
* Review, update and provide Food Safety training for Home Office, Operations and Technologies teams.
* Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Microbiology or related field
* Experience in SEAFOOD AND CERTIFICATIONS IN SQF AND SEAFOOD HACCP
* EXPERIENCE IN DAIRY PASTEURIZATION
* CQE/CQA certification preferred
* 8 - 10 years of experience in food manufacturing (safety and quality); including midlevel understanding of microbiology and food science * Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Computer and report writing skills
* Ability to lead without having direct reports
* Experience with government regulatory requirements
* Experience in collecting and analyzing data to drive decisions
* Team player with problem solving skills
* Desire to grow and take on new challenges and opportunities
* Ability to travel up to 50% (once or twice per month)
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org