Functional Area: Sales & Service
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Ecolab, Global Food Retail, prides itself as “the food safety experts”
being the premier supplier of cleaning and sanitation products, programs,
and services to the quick service restaurant and food retail industries.
We are committed to building lasting customer relationships that
distinguish Ecolab as a premier business partner for our customers.
We have expanding our food safety and sanitation services to meet the
needs of our growing customer base. This is a full-time, professional food
safety position responsible for conducting store inspections and
generating audit reports, working with store and quality assurance
managers to develop solutions to problem areas, and training customer
associates on proper food safety procedures. You will have a flexible work
schedule to plan your day in managing your customers’ needs, which helps
achieve a balance personally and professionally.
- Your primary responsibility is to provide food safety audits following
the FDA Food Code and applicable state food codes, as directed by customer
food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- While working independently, you will develop, improve and enhance
existing relationships with customers in your territory to promote product
solutions that assist customers in meeting food safety and sanitation
- Kay will support and enhance your career through reimbursement of
professional fees and industry association dues and continuing education
- Current Registered Environmental Health Specialist / Registered
Sanitarian (REHS/RS) credential.
- Consideration will also be give to candidates
with a BS degree in Environmental Health Sciences or who meet the academic
requirements to be eligible to become an REHS/RS within one year from date
- Proven ability to deliver results, possessing a strong competitive
desire to become a top performer.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, strong communication and
consulting skills, and demonstrate the flexibility to adapt and adjust
your day to assist your customers.
- Bilingual ability is a plus.
- Be available to travel overnight a minimum of 30 percent of the time.