Food Safety Admin – Springdale, OH
John Morrell & Co, a member of the John Morrell Food Group has a Food Safety
Admin position avaiable in Springdale, OH.
Position Summary: John Morrell & Co. is looking for a qualified individual to
join our Food Safety team in Springdale, Ohio for the summer as a temporary
employee. Assignment will last 6 to 8 weeks.
- Assist with documentation of
the USDA submittal process, including generating and sending out generic
- Work to update all USDA
- Assist with inputting data into
the Product Vision database.
- Assist with Sensory Testing.
- Assist with answering consumer
letters and emails.
toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Meat or Animal Science or
- Computer literacy including:
all aspects of Microsoft Office, strong Excel spreadsheet skills needed.
- Ability to work independently
with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task,
prioritize daily work assignments and manage time wisely.
- Strong organizational skills
and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain
confidentiality and respond appropriately to sensitive situations and/or
- Exceptional interpersonal
Springdale, OH, US.
Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com