Engineer/Scientist-1301745 – Glenview, IL
Kraft Foods Group is one of the most admired and largest food and beverage businesses in North America. We’re also one of the largest worldwide among publicly traded consumer packaged food and beverage companies, based on our 2012 combined net revenues of $18.7 billion.
We manufacture and market food and beverage products, including convenient meals, Refreshment beverages and coffee, cheese and other grocery products, primarily in the United States and Canada, under a host of iconic brands. Our product categories span breakfast, lunch and dinner meal occasions, both at home and in foodservice locations.
Our diverse brand portfolio consists of many of the most popular food brands in North America, Including three brands with annual net revenues exceeding $1 billion each – Kraft cheeses, dinners and dressings; Oscar Mayer meats; and Maxwell House coffees – plus over 20 brands with annual net revenues of between $100 million and $1 billion each.
In the United States, based on dollar share in 2012, we hold the number one branded share position in a majority of our 50 product categories, as well as in 18 of our top 20 product categories. We hold the number two branded share position in the other two product categories.
The candidate will have the opportunity to lead multiple projects within the Enhancers Core group focusing on the Miracle Whip brand. This role will concentrate on product development to enable margin management for the 2014 + pipeline. The candidate will have the unique opportunity to develop and commercialize new processing technology for the Spoonables business. The candidate will have significant interaction and need to be able to work across marketing teams, operations, quality, finance, procurement, enabling technologies and external suppliers.
· Develop a strong fundamental technical knowledge in the development area
· Provide concept ideas, bench top samples and technical guidance to project teams early in the product development process
· Establish solid project plans, lead project meetings, and leverage technical experts to guide the development process
· Conduct appropriate testing, gather and analyze data and develop recommendations based on findings
· Conduct pilot plant and large scale tests within manufacturing facilities to optimize formulation and/or process
· Write specifications that deliver consistent, high-quality products across numerous manufacturing facilities
· Support commercialization process within cross-functional team
· Manage and build strong relationships with suppliers and business partners in operations, finance, procurement and other functions
· Minimum Degree-B.S.: Food Science, Food Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering
· Years’ Experience- Minimum 4 years (in related industry if not at Kraft)
· Travel ~25%
· Must be timely and consistent communicator providing clear and concise information with the ability to follow through.
· Must have good organization and documentation skills.
· Must have the demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage complexity within a single project and across multiple projects
· Must be able to build credibility and appropriate rapport to deliver results within a diverse team
· Must have strong leadership skills and be a self-starter
· Must be a proactive thinker who understands the process and bigger picture goals
· Financial analysis skills and familiarity with SAP and BI a plus
Kraft Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Kraft recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
: Research & Development
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com