Research Assistant/Associate - Chemistry/Food Science – Fostoria, OH
Mennel Milling Company
The Mennel Milling Co. is a century old flour milling company headquartered in Fostoria, OH. Its R&D department has an opening for a full time, research assistant position. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Help conduct research projects as required.
2. Independently perform laboratory tests including chemical and instrumental analysis.
3. Perform wheat experimental milling and basic baking tests.
4. Collect data accurately and truthfully, and perform data analysis and interpretation.
5. Self improvement in cereal science.
1. B.S. in chemistry, food science or nutrition.
2. Good to excellent math or statistical knowledge and skills.
3. Laboratory experience or willing to work in a research environment.
4. Good time management.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or any statistical software.
6. Algorithm development experience preferred.
7. A team player, self motivated and willing to work hard.
1. Salary depending on experience and qualification.
2. 401(k), life insurance, medical and dental insurance.
If interested please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The position remains open until we find a qualified applicant.
The Mennel Milling Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.
PO Box 806
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com