QUALITY ASSURANCE LAB SUPERVISOR – NASHVILLE, TN
TRICOR COOK-CHILL OPERATION
This position operates and maintains the TRICOR Cook-Chill Quality Control Food Testing Laboratory, using accepted
principles and practices for the purposes of identifying food safety hazards for each product by batch that is processed at
the center. This position supervises free world and offender workers and reports directly to the Quality Assurance
· Supervises lab staff members in the performance of assigned activities.
· Monitors daily production batches for compliance to specifications.
· Conducts daily HACCP inspections.
· Informs Quality Assurance Manager of critical quality issues.
· Participates on daily taste panel.
· Maintains working knowledge of HACCP, OSHA, and USDA regulations.
· Conducts routine environmental sampling of equipment, work surfaces, and associates hand/glove surfaces.
· Expedites samples for analysis to outside certified lab for verification on a timely basis.
· Maintains records as required.
· Conducts in-service educational training to associates when assigned.
· Order and inventory supplies needed to operate the laboratory First Aid room efficiently.
· Maintains daily working relationship and communication with processing department leads and managers.
· Provides summary of samples run, tests performed, and observations made on all products.
· Accomplishes other objectives as required by the Quality Assurance Manager.
· Any other duties as assigned by the cook-chill management.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Prefer 1 year related work experience.
SALARY GRADE – EXECUTIVE
TO APPLY – CONTACT:
Nikki Turner (615)350-4005
Send State Application and Resume to:
TRICOR – TN Cook-Chill
6404 Centennial Boulevard
Nashville, TN 37209
All State of Tennessee facilities are smoke free environments.
The State of Tennessee is an equal opportunity, equal access, affirmative action employer
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com