Opening: Brewer – Minneapolis, MN
Fulton Beer is seeking a motivated brewer to join our small but
growing company. The right individual is a leader who works well with others,
focuses on quality and technical excellence, loves to work and play hard,
embraces opportunities for continuous learning and improvement, and is
passionate about brewing extraordinary beer. Brewers have the opportunity to
apply their skills in all facets of day-to-day brewery operations, including
but not limited to brewing, cellar work, filtration, packaging, CIP and
general cleaning, and recipe development.
Brewer applicants should have:
- A passion for quality and hard work
- Demonstrated commitment to the brewing industry
- 2 years experience in a production brewery
- Formal brewing or food science education or experience is a plus.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Proficient operation of brewhouse, cellar,
filtration, and packaging tasks.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and safe work environment consistent with existing
SOPs in place and industry standards
- Perform basic maintenance tasks on pumps, valves, tanks, and other process
- Ability to lift 60 pounds and to move 165 pounds.
Fulton offers salary commensurate with experience and a benefits package.
We’re looking to hire people who are serious about beer without taking
themselves too seriously. Professional brewing experience is not required,
but the ability to adapt to change, operate independently, work hard, and
learn fast is a must.
Still interested? Send your resume and any other reasons why you’re a good
fit at Fulton to firstname.lastname@example.org.