Scientist/Sr Scientist-1301814 – Tarrytown, NY
Kraft Foods Group is one of the most admired and largest food and beverage businesses in North America. We’re also one of the largest worldwide among publicly traded consumer packaged food and beverage companies, based on our 2012 combined net revenues of $18.7 billion.
We manufacture and market food and beverage products, including convenient meals, Refreshment beverages and coffee, cheese and other grocery products, primarily in the United States and Canada, under a host of iconic brands. Our product categories span breakfast, lunch and dinner meal occasions, both at home and in foodservice locations.
Our diverse brand portfolio consists of many of the most popular food brands in North America, Including three brands with annual net revenues exceeding $1 billion each – Kraft cheeses, dinners and dressings; Oscar Mayer meats; and Maxwell House coffees – plus over 20 brands with annual net revenues of between $100 million and $1 billion each.
In the United States, based on dollar share in 2012, we hold the number one branded share position in a majority of our 50 product categories, as well as in 18 of our top 20 product categories. We hold the number two branded share position in the other two product categories.
This is an opportunity to lead ingredient platforms to drive quality and productivity initiatives Build strong relationships with suppliers, Research, Procurement, and other RD&QI teams, both locally and across KNA.
· Person will identify and advance technical assessment of projects within ingredient platforms with emphasis on Beverage BU products.
· Lead/assist with idea generation across Kraft work groups and suppliers.
· Be a technical resource to project execution teams.
· Lead one or more BU Platform teams
· B.S./M.S. in Food Science
· Willing to travel 20%
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Development
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to think strategically; desired/willing to train
· Proven ability to handle multiple initiatives concurrently
· Strong technical foundation
· Strong analytical assessment skills
Kraft Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Kraft recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
: Research & Development
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com