SQF / Food Safety Practitioner - (US-TX-Dallas area)
Compensation: $35K - $45K / Year
Minimum Education: Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Here to Apply Online
packaging to the food industry wants to hire a Food Saftey
Description of Duties
• Complete annual review of all SQF 2000 programs and HACCP per the
Internal Audit and Verification/Validation Schedule.
• Complete Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually, and Annual inspections as
required by the SQF system.
• Complete training to help all managers and employees understand food
safety and quality requirements.
• Serve as SQF Practitioner after training requirements are met to:
- Lead the development and implementation of Food Safety Fundamentals and
the Food Safety Plan.
- Oversee the development, implementation, review and maintenance of the
SQF 2000 System.
• Take appropriate action whenever needed to maintain the integrity of the
- Communicate to relevant personnel all information to ensure the effective
implementation of the SQF 2000 System.
SQF / Food Safety Practitioner Requirements:
• Must be formally trained in HACCP (hazard analysis critical control point
system) and able to effectively train essential plant employees in HACCP
principles and SQF principles which meets the CODEX guidelines and all
aspects of the HACCP system.
• Must have the ability to identify and assess potential food safety
hazards and quality defects at all links in the food supply chain
• Biological hazards
• Chemical hazards (including allergens)
• Physical hazards
• Must possess the ability to assess the effectiveness of methodologies for
controlling food safety hazards and quality defects.
• Must have an understanding of the current principles and practices of
HACCP to the current edition of the Codex Alimentarius
Commission Guidelines or to the USA National Advisory Committee onMicrobiological Criteria for Foods (NACMCF)
• Should be experienced and knowledgeable in the manufacturing process of
food packaging materials in an SQF certified environment.
• Have knowledge of relevant Pre-requisite programs, industry codes of
practice, legal requirements, industry guidelines and standards.
• Must have the ability to develop, document and maintain procedures for
the control of food safety and quality risks in relation to regulatory and
• Must have the ability to identify and develop food safety and quality
• Assures compliance with all SQF Procedure requirements.
• Assures compliance with all GMP requirements.
• Assures all products are manufactured in a safe, quality manner.
• Assures compliance with all customer specifications.
• Promotes and enforce compliance with all employees
655 Craig Road
St Louis, MO
Phone: 800-264-6777 x6202
Here to Apply Online
Withdraw Your Candidate