July 31, 2008
Source of Article: http://www.kptv.com/news/17043415/detail.html
The Washington County Health Department said that P.F. Chang's Chinese Bistro voluntarily closed down its restaurant after reports of food poisoning cases Tuesday.
Health officials said a norovirus is what sickened the diners.
The health department traced the food poisoning back to Friday, but they haven't determined what the source of the virus.
Officials said the restaurant is cleaning everything and is working to contact patrons and staff.
The restaurant hopes to reopen Friday after a meeting with health department officials.
A sign placed on the restaurant's front door Wednesday apologized for the inconvenience of the closure.
If you became sick while eating at the Bridgeport Village P.F. Chang's, the Washington County Health Department would like to hear from you. Call 503-846-8722.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org