Food Safety Technical Analyst-WAY03480 - Wayzata, MN
Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, the privately held company employs 131,000 people in 66 countries. Cargill helps customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and is committed to applying its global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges wherever it does business. For more information, visit www.cargill.com.
The Food Safety Technical Analyst will support enablement of Cargill's Supplier and External Manufacturer Management process by partnering with our internal and external stakeholders to manage inputs and outputs of the Technical Information Management System. Ensure procedures that allow the consistent data capture and maintenance are understood, enforced, and updated as necessary. Recommend changes that enhance system functionality and implement them as approved by a governance committee.
· Data Management - Manage data integrity (core data maintainer)
· Process governance - Coordinate the ongoing application management needs
· Application "super user" - Train others on system functionality; Identify, analyze, and validate end-user issues; Test and recommend configuration enhancements, etc. Collaborate with TGRC's Archer team to ensure alignment and best use of the tool.
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to translate business requirements into functional design
· User administration - support and manage access rights, etc.
· Maintain and update relevant program materials
· Complete other duties as assigned
· Bachelor's Degree
· Two or more years of food safety, quality assurance and/or food operations experience
· Basic understanding of HACCP and food safety prerequisite programs
· Gathering and understanding business process requirements.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced ability in Excel. Ability to use "wizard-driven" instructions to configure applications.
· Demonstrated analytical and problem solving
· Demonstrated good communication at all levels of the organization
· Demonstrated collaboration and influencing
· Ability to work with a diverse (global) team
· Ability to travel 10% - 20%
· Experience managing and configuring a packaged solution via wizard-driven instructions
· Experience dealing with customers, suppliers and / or external manufacturers in a business to business environment.
· Change management
· Five or more years of food safety, quality assurance and/or food operations experience
· Understanding of functional processes
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org