Food/QA Technologist – Long Island
– New York
• Assist in monitoring of GMP, HACCP, and Quality Assurance (QA) programs.
• Be apart of the research and development (R&D) and quality assurance
• Evaluating product quality attributes and product stability based on
product design standards.
• Assisting Regulatory Compliance, Food Safety Audits, and employee
• 3-5 years industry experience in Food R&D or Quality Assurance (QA)
• A.S. or B.S. in Food Science or related culinary experience.
New York-Long Island
Food & Beverage
Are you looking for
a company with science in its DNA?
Lab Support, a division
of On Assignment, is a recognized leader in the scientific staffing
industry. Since 1985, our sole focus has been to place scientific
professionals at all career levels in contract, contract-to-hire and direct
hire positions. With a reputation for one-to-one career counseling and a
track record that includes the placement of over 200,000 scientists, Lab
Support has built a reputation as one of the best in the business.
Lab Support is supported
by a nationwide network of branches serving all major markets,
international branches in Europe, relationships with leading scientific
companies and over 20 years of experience.
For more information
visit us online at labsupport.com.
An Equal Opportunity