Food Safety Auditor - CTS
Ann's House of Nuts
Food Safety / Quality Professional -
Position: FOOD SAFETY / QUALITY PROFESSIONAL
Shift: 1st Shift
Reports to: VP, Quality
FLSA Status: Exempt (Salary)
Position Summary and Objectives:
Oversee QA department functions and personnel for assigned shift.
Essential Job Functions: (listing most important first)
1. Department staffing which includes the hiring and dismal of staff members.
2. Oversee the duties of all QA personnel, and help them improve in any areas
3. Discipline and mentoring of QA staff.
4. Conduct Employee Performance Reviews as scheduled.
5. Develop, train, enforce, monitor and assist in the implementation of the
following but not limited to:
• Develop, train, enforce, monitor and assist in the implementation of the
following but not limited to:
• Raw Material Receiving Procedures & Traceability
• Maintain and Update Specifications
• Hold & Release Procedure
• Certificate of Analysis Program
• Microbiological Program for Raw Materials & Finished Goods
• Supplier Audits
• Pest Control Program
• Sensory Evaluation
• Raw Material Dispositions
• Return Material Inspection & Disposition
• Stock Item Inspection
• Product Safety Program
• Food Security - Coordinator
• Good Manufacturing Practices
• GMP / Food Safety /Sanitation Warehouse Audits
• Glass and Brittle Plastic Policy
• Allergen Control Program
• Calibration Program
6. Recommend any necessary actions to eliminate or reduce deviations from
7. Ensure complete and accurate documentation internally and for customers
which includes the completing and review of documentation.
8. Demonstrate full knowledge of and compliance with Company Quality and Good
Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures. Review and assure
appropriate knowledge of and adherence to Quality/GMP standards by all staff
in assigned area.
9. Address and/or escalate and document all Quality/GMP compliance issues or
Education & Experience Requirements:
• BA/BS degree –Technical or Science degree.
• At least 5 years experience of experience in Quality Assurance in the food
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite and other specialized
Additional Information or Requirements:
Standing for long periods of time; lifting up to 50lbs; exposure to noise
levels requiring hearing protection, manufacturing/production environment.
This position is located at our Robersonville, NC production facility. No
relocation assistance is provided.
About Ann’s House
Ann’s House is the #1 provider of trail mixes in the United States. Customers
of our branded and private label products include world class mass merchants,
super centers, grocery, wholesale club, military, convenience stores, drug
chains and other channels, both in the United States and around the world.
Dedication to the highest quality products, innovation, exceptional customer
service and value has built Ann’s House into a fast-paced, rapidly-growing
snack food company. A foundation based on ethics and customer satisfaction is
the cornerstone of our long-term relationships.
Ann’s House is a one-stop supplier for trail mixes, nuts, dried fruits and
custom blends in a variety of packaging types. As personal health concerns
continue to rise and nuts continue to receive favorable scientific reviews,
Ann’s House provides customers with increasingly popular alternatives to
highly-processed snack foods.
Ann’s House North Carolina Production Facility – Robersonville, NC
Our Robersonville, NC production facility is located in Eastern North
Carolina centrally between our state’s capital, Raleigh, NC and the Outer
Banks via highway 64 and near the cities of Greenville and Williamston.
Map our location at:
201 E 3rd St
Robersonville, NC 27871
Ann's House of Nuts,
Time. 1st shift.