R&D Technician - Food and Beverage
– Minneapolis, MN
We are looking for a Food Technician to join the Research
& Development team of a Food Company in the Twin Cities area. You
will develop new products and improve the manufacturing process, and
provide technical assistance to customers and all company departments.
You must be self-motivated and work well independently. You must be
detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and
written, and have the ability to multi-task.
• Update supplier information, nutritional data, labeling regulations
and product technical sheets.
• Provide technical assistance to customers and all company departments.
• Ensure customers product samples are shipped correctly and in a timely
• Develop new products and improve manufacturing processes.
• Approve all raw material used by the company.
• Perform research studies on products, procedures and manufacturing
• Perform necessary tests of competitor products and recommend best
• Ensure the company is compliant with all Federal and State regulations.
• Provide work direction, formulations and process procedures to
• Provide technical information and product applications to sales staff.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
degree in Food Science or Chemistry
• Working knowledge of all State and Federal regulations
• Previous internship in Food Processing
Call NOW to learn more about this NEW Opportunity before it fills!
Food & Beverage
Are you looking
for a company with science in its DNA?
Lab Support, a division
of On Assignment, is a recognized leader in the scientific staffing
industry. Since 1985, our sole focus has been to place scientific
professionals at all career levels in contract, contract-to-hire and
direct hire positions. With a reputation for one-to-one career counseling
and a track record that includes the placement of over 200,000
scientists, Lab Support has built a reputation as one of the best in the
Lab Support is
supported by a nationwide network of branches serving all major markets,
international branches in Europe, relationships with leading scientific
companies and over 25 years of experience.
For more information
visit us online at labsupport.com.
An Equal Opportunity