Food Safety Auditor (SQF) – Emeryville, CA
Food and Agriculture | Emeryville, CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform SQF and BRC audits in a
variety of food safety sectors, generally in a food manufacturing
- Maintain standards and
documentation in compliance with certification program(s) and SCS
- Sustain a consistent work flow
including timely application review and report writing
- Manage audit schedule to ensure
that audits are complete in a timely manner
- Provide feedback to
- Support with program
- Respond to client questions and
- Minimum B.S. degree in a
quantitative field, or equivalent work experience.
- Previous auditing experience or
experience working in the Quality Assurance Department Food
manufacturing/factory environment experience is strongly preferred.
- Complete fluency in English and
experience that involves professional written communication, bi-lingual
- Initiative, good judgment, and
ability to work independently under pressure in a changing environment.
- Must be willing and able to
take regular assignments involving extensive travel up to 75%.
We offer our employees competitive salaries and an excellent
Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com