Quality Assurance Specialist
Sargento Foods Inc. Hilbert, WI8/12/2013
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Reads information such as product processing sheets, and specification sheets, to verify that records adhere to quality assurance specifications.
· Audits products to determine compliance with order specifications, Sargento's Quality Systems policies, compliance with legal requirments, and conformance to customer specified standards.
· Facilitates third party audit by following quality audit process, including: preparation, performance, reporting and closure phases.
· Oversee Audit Corrective Action Process by writing and submitting audit report to supervisory personnel.
· Assists in monitoring Pest Control activities. Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
· Accurately performs laboratory tests as determined by Sargento's Quality Assurance plan.
· Assures that accredited methods are used including calibration and validation of tests and test equipment.
· Leads and facilitates meetings and provides quality support on continuous improvement projects.
· Assists with product retrievals/recalls and handles confidential information.
· Assists in writing, communicates and training of Quality Systems Policies and Standard Operating Programs.
Sargento is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org