Beverage Food Technologist-WAY02850 – Wayzata, MN
I Choose Opportunity.
Whatever job you're looking for, you can probably find it at Cargill. Our diverse partnerships across a variety of industries mean countless career opportunities for you. It's your choice. It's your future. And you can make it happen at Cargill.
This Food Technologist position will work in the Cargill Food Applications NA organization and will be dedicated to the Beverage Category. The Beverage Category team consists of technologists, scientists, and food scientists whose goal is to drive added value and quality into beverage products.
Under limited supervision, this position will focus on bench top development of ingredient systems and prototypes that will require an innovative approach to beverage development. this position will also be responsible for the creation of both bench top and scale-up production of samples for internal, customer, and consumer tests. Responsibilities include formulation, physical/analytical testing, pilot plant testing and support, scale-up support, and documentation of experiments. This position will support a wide range of project activities including new ingredient support, new products, line extensions, and product improvement all pertaining to beverage product development and will work across multiple functions, business units, and Cargill customers.
A successful candidate will have experience in product development. This position will require great interpersonal skills and self-initiative. Also, this position will require occasional travel.
· Beverage bench top prototype development and testing
· Help Cargill Applications personnel develop technical beverage solutions
· Design beverages that are technologically feasible on a production line
· Knowledgeable about beverage pilot plant equipment
· Category ingredient inventory management
· Assistance during the scale-up and start-up of new products
· Compliance with Cargill Food Safety and EH&S policies
· Create IP to help Cargill capture value from innovation
· Document and protect all information as required by company policy
· Continue skill development to maintain technical expertise
· Ability to manage multiple projects on a deadline basis
· Have the ability to work with minimal supervision
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelors Degree in Food Science with 3+ years experience in food formulation OR Masters Degree in Food Science
· Basic food ingredient knowledge and ability to formulate beverage products
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated project management skills
· Proven innovation and creativity
· Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Proven ability to take initiative in technical problem solving
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Work, PowerPoint
· Good communication skills, both written and oral
· Ability to travel, up to 15%
· 3+ years beverage applications development
· Pilot plant experience
Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, the privately held company employs 138,000 people in 67 countries. Cargill helps customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and is committed to applying its global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges wherever it does business. For more information, visit www.cargill.com.
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer.
Research and Development
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com