Associate Scientist II-1300987 – Tarrytown, NY
Kraft Foods Group is one of the most admired and largest food and beverage businesses in North America. We’re also one of the largest worldwide among publicly traded consumer packaged food and beverage companies, based on our 2012 combined net revenues of $18.7 billion.
We manufacture and market food and beverage products, including convenient meals, Refreshment beverages and coffee, cheese and other grocery products, primarily in the United States and Canada, under a host of iconic brands. Our product categories span breakfast, lunch and dinner meal occasions, both at home and in foodservice locations.
Our diverse brand portfolio consists of many of the most popular food brands in North America, Including three brands with annual net revenues exceeding $1 billion each – Kraft cheeses, dinners and dressings; Oscar Mayer meats; and Maxwell House coffees – plus over 20 brands with annual net revenues of between $100 million and $1 billion each.
In the United States, based on dollar share in 2012, we hold the number one branded share position in a majority of our 50 product categories, as well as in 18 of our top 20 product categories. We hold the number two branded share position in the other two product categories.
The position provides the opportunity to learn about Liquid Concentrate business.The Growth & Core responsibilities allow in depth understanding of products while working closely with business & cross-functional teams.This individual will be responsible for product development through commercialization of new products.
· This individual will be responsible for product development through commercialization of new products.
· The person will also serve as key contact for trouble shooting issues as they arise on existing products.
· Project responsibilities include benchtop/pilot plant development, support for consumer testing, specification development and plant trial coordination.
· Project work will provide opportunity to work closely with Operations, Marketing, Nutrition Applications and CIS.
· B.S. in Food Science
· Willing to travel 20%
· Minimum 1 year experience in Product Development
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Excellent verbal and communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
· Strong organization and time management skills
Kraft Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Kraft recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com