Job Description :
Manage and coordinate the vendor approval and certification process, and be accountable for maintaining PFCB quality assurance databases and supplier scorecarding. Additionally, they will evaluate and ensure that all food ingredients meet PFCB standards of excellence against specification requirements.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing and maintaining PFCB Vendor Quality Program Databases, and for continuous updates and reporting for all QA activities, including regulatory.
• Ensure new and existing food ingredients adhere to outlined specification through periodic quality checks.
• Catalog, organize, summarize, and track all suppliers’ approval and certification documentation.
• Develop and maintain new and existing food ingredient specifications.
• Investigate, track, and resolve all product quality failure (PQF) complaints.
• Perform vendor and distribution center food safety audits as needed.
• Collaborate with vendors, Culinary, Supply Chain, and Operations to enhance food products related to quality, cost, and labor efficiencies.
• Supports Customer Service and other departments with any technical, quality, public health, or food safety issues and questions.
Job Requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree in Food Science and Nutrition, or equivalent.
• 3 - 5 years food industry operations experience, preferably within a multi-unit chain/restaurant.
• Understanding of regulatory requirements within the food industry including GMP, HACCP, SSOP and all other pertinent USDA and FDA requirements
• Prior work experience in the Food industry, a strong emphasis in Quality Assurance, restaurant food safety, HACCP compliance, and auditing skills, preferred.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com