Food Technology Intern-UNI02531 - MN-Wayzata
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values. Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 140,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
The Technology function at Cargill will provide students with a career interest and a food related academic background, the opportunity to apply knowledge gained in the classroom to a business environment. The internship program is designed to provide students with the opportunity to learn and work with Cargill business units/function to provide solutions to customers. Internships will typically be 'applications' oriented, i.e. applying lab or pilot work on customer finished food systems. Such applications work is typically done to meet a customer need and to support development of a new Cargill ingredient or product.
You will be assigned to a project or multiple projects that will be substantive in nature and will create exposure to a variety of work activities. Interns will have the opportunity to:
· Gain immediate hands on work experience in one of the world's largest agribusiness companies.
· Participate in orientation, networking, mentoring relationships and other opportunities targeted towards personal and professional development.
· Receive periodic and candid feedback on job performance.
· Internships are at least 12 weeks in duration. Cargill expects that its internships will present a win/win scenario for the intern and itself, with the potential for subsequent full-time employment of the intern where job availability, fit, and intern performance align.
· Various U.S. locations
· Summer before final year pursuing a B.A., B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Chemistry, Food Science, Food Technology or related science degree
· Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
· Must be open to relocation
· Overall GPA 3.0 preferred.
· Ability to prioritize and manage a large workload with multiple priorities.
· Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making.
· Strong leadership and technical skills.
· Demonstrated ability of collaboration, communication, motivation, interpersonal effectiveness, teamwork and successful completion of work.
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
Research and Development
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com