Position Description: This position
conducts laboratory analyses on northern grown crops, assists with
pilot-scale processing, and participates in demonstrations and training for
domestic and international trade team and short course participants.
* B.S. Food Science, Food Technology, Chemistry or science related field.
* Minimum two years of laboratory experience.
* Demonstrated ability to understand and operate laboratory equipment.
* Experience with computers to communicate, as well as collect and report
processing and laboratory results.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member.
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Qualifications: * Demonstrated ability to understand and operate analytical
Conditions: Work environment will occasionally be dusty (grain and milled
product dust) and noisy.