British tourist 'contracted salmonella' in Bulgarian resort

The Sofia Echo

Wed, Aug 26 2009 15:16 CET byGabriel Hershman 427 Views 2 Comments

1 of 1

Local British newspaper the Birmingham Post is reporting that a British family was struck down with severe food poisinong within days of arriving at the four-star all-inclusive Riu Helios Bay Hotel in the Bulgarian resort of Obzor Beach.

Anita Riley, 42, was reportedly diagnosed as suffering from - potentially deadly - salmonella food poisoning on her return. Anita and her husband John, 44, and their two children Megan, 16, and Jack, 13, apparently visited the resort in July for a one-week all-inclusive holiday with UK tour operator, Portland Holidays Direct.

Click Here to Read Full Article:  http://www.sofiaecho.com/2009/08/26/774919_british-tourist-contracted-salmonella-in-bulgarian-resort

 

 

Main Page

setstats            Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com

            If you have any comments, please  send your email to info@foodhaccp.com