Bi-Lingual Food Safety Manager – Atlanta, GA
R. Mahan & Associates, Inc.
Northern Metro Atlanta area, GA 30301
$55,000 - $68,000 /Year
plus bonus and some relo assistance
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
256-325-4071 or toll free 866-904-4473
256-325-4072 instantly fax your resume >>
Description Our client has asked us to assist in their search for a Food Safety Manager for their 24/7 retail products food manufacturing operations. The successful candidate MUST HAVE a BS degree, complete conversational Spanish/English skills, experience managing sanitation in a food manufacturing environment (preferably Baked goods, salty snacks, cereals, etc.), and 5 years Quality/Food Safety in a MANUFACTURING environment. The company is located in an ideal northern Atlanta location, offers great growth potential, and is one location of a multi plant corporation. This is primarily a first shift position, but with the operation being 24/7, it will require some flexibility in the work schedule. Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements, please contact us by calling toll free 866-904-4473 or emailing us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for further details. This is an active search and the company will respond to qualified candidates.
1. A Bachelors degree in an appropriate field.
2. Bi-lingual skills (English/Spanish) to the extent that you are comfortable chairing meetings in either language
3. Computer skills including Office products such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
4. Minimum of 5 years managing Sanitation/Quality in a food manufacturing environment.
5. Willingness to relocate (with some assistance) to North Georgia
Nice to have:
1. AIB certification
2. HACCP certification
3. Outside Audit exposure
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com