Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the
key to its success in the marketplace. A company
in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
At Campbell, we cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced,
team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the
opportunity to make a difference.
This position will be a major contributor to the development, update,
review and maintenance of Campbell Soup Company's Global Quality and Food
Safety Management Systems. This position will lead the development of
specific standards and requirements, under which plants operate to assure
the production of wholesome and safe products. This includes writing sound
global requirements, as well as reviewing data from the plants, conducting
gap analyses, risk prioritization and recommending changes for continuous
improvement. This position will also assure that requirements are in
alignment with new provisions under the Food Safety Modernization Act
domestically and in compliance with local regulations in countries where
Campbell Soup Company operates.
This position will work closely with Global Supply Chain, Microbiology,
Thermal Processing and Global R&D to identify, advance, and assure that
appropriate requirements, guidelines and procedures are in place for
existing and new processes, products, suppliers, subsidiaries and
co-manufacturers. This position will also contribute to the development of
internal audit programs to assure compliance, continuous improvement, and
will provide technical expertise to develop related training programs.
• Responsible for issuing new requirements to assure the safety of
Campbell's products globally.
• Lead the development, revision and communication of new requirements,
guidelines and procedures within Campbell Global Quality and food safety
• Will drive internal alignment with GFSI standards.
• Will interact with a diverse group of people and influence the
organization to adopt, implement and maintain new global quality and food
• Identify gaps in the execution of global requirements, conduct root cause
analyses, communicate findings appropriately and advance the review process
to address those gaps and generate continuous improvements, understanding
cost and operational benefits associated with the new requirements and
• Identify education and training needs and support business units to
develop implementation plans to successfully deploy new requirements.
• Assist Global Quality Standards team in the development and maintenance
of audit programs for internal plants and co-manufacturing facilities.
• Keep abreast and communicate significant government regulations critical
to the proper execution of safe products and changes in standards under the
Global Food Safety Initiative.
• Bachelors Degree in Food Science, Microbiology,
Chemistry, Engineer or a related technical field required. Masters Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 4-7 years in the food and/or beverage industry or technical
association in food safety and quality management systems.
• Minimum 10% travel required.
CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
Campbell Valuing People, People Valuing Campbell
Campbell Soup Company is an Equal Opportunity