Food Safety Regulatory Affairs Scientist
Date: Aug 8, 2013
Location: Valhalla, NY, USA
· Maximize FSRA international regulatory effectiveness
· Drive regulatory compliance for commercialization of new products. Engagement at ideation.
· Partner with internal global regulatory team to obtain and interpret global regulations for all beverage platforms. Oversee Guidelines and Restrictions database.
· Assist FSRA Management to establish and document regulatory policy and provide guidance to appropriate internal departments (PR, Legal, PD, marketing, etc.) Assure consistency of global compliance.
· Manage and coach Regulatory Affairs staff in the completion of daily operations which support PepsiCo worldwide beverage and foods businesses
· Drive regulatory agenda of external associations to meet business needs
· Manage staff to assure adherence to Regulatory Affairs policies and procedures.
· Active participation with external trade, regulatory organizations and government officials, as needed, to further positions favorable to our business
· BS or MS degree in scientific/regulatory area preferred and 7 years experience regulatory affairs in a food products industry. Strong preference for working knowledge of international regulations.
· Skill base should encompass strong technical leadership as well as personnel and group management skills.
· Strong technical, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills to manage regulatory interpretation issues.
· Ability to comfortably and effectively interact with both technical and non-technical individuals, including senior management, scientists, and government officials (domestic and international).
· Detailed knowledge of FDA and comparable international agencies and extensive external network to quickly and effectively address issues, and influence and change food regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org