Manager- Breading / Batters / Appetizer
Frank Group Inc. - Boise, ID
appetizer products based on customer gold standard or customer
2. Modify formulas as needed.
3. Set up costing sheets for formulas to be costed.
4. Prepare specification sheets that include product description,
ingredient deck, nutrition facts panel (utilizing Genesis). Work with QA to
get testing parameters.
5. Work with marketing to provide accurate information for packaging.
6. Meet and work with vendors to learn about new ingredients and if they
are appropriate for assigned projects.
7. Work with QA to ensure new ingredients adhere to standards for BRC,
HACCP, FDA and AIB.
8. Maintain accurate project files, formulas, specifications and data.
9. Assist in new product trials in the plant.
10. Work closely with sales and marketing.
11. Assist R&D Manager.
BS in Food Science or Culinary
Minimum 4 years experience in food manufacturing
Minimum 2+ years experience in Product
Have the ability to manage several projects at one time.
Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Genesis.
Previous experience with appetizers and batters/breaders