Date: Sep 4, 2013
Location: Barrington, IL, USA
The Senior Sensory Scientist will:
· Conduct sensory and consumer research in support of product development, Application Sciences, Quality and Packaging research initiatives. The Scientist will work with the technical community, business team and suppliers to design and conduct appropriate research to build learning and advance knowledge of the product innovation and meet the business objectives.
· Specifically, the scientist will design research plans, determine appropriate research methodologies, coordinate tests, analyze and interpret experimental data and provide technical recommendations, and report results orally, and written.
· MS or Ph.D.: Major in Food Science (thesis in Sensory) with a minimum of 5 years (MS) or 2 years (Ph.D.) experience in a Sensory & Consumer Research position in amajor consumer packaged goods company.
· Working knowledge of discrimination, descriptive and consumer test methods
· Training and experience applying experimental design and statistics to sensory research
· Ability to lead and manage multiple projects
· Ability to interpret complex data and relate impact on the business
· Working knowledge of statistical analysis programs(e.g., JMP, SAS)
· Experience in consumer research methods for new products, especially in the area of Fuzzy Front End/Qualitative methods, a plus
· Experience with automated sensory data collection systems a plus
· Must be willing and able to travel 10% of the time
· Multivariate statistics a plus
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com