Food Safety and
Sanitation Supervisor – Del Rey, CA
: POM Wonderful
: Del Rey CA US
: Full Time
Level : Experienced
: High School or
- Assist with maintaining
programs and policies to ensure plant is in a food safe atmosphere at
- Assist with the oversight of
the Food Defense Security program
- Oversight of the HACCP program
- Inspecting facility on a daily,
weekly and monthly basis
- Assure internal and external
inspections are conducted and proper corrective action is taken, as
- Provide training to sanitation
team members on all aspects of their jobs – food safety, sanitation,
- Provide day-to-day coaching,
feedback, and functional direction.
- Maintain all pertinent records,
reports and other paperwork as needed
- Determining and enforcing
sanitation requirements in accordance with company needs, based on
- Partner with quality,
production, and maintenance managers to meet plant objectives
- Maintain GMP provisions and
monitor employee practices that relate to food safety, cleanliness,
sanitation, and pest control.
- Maintain a supply of cleaning
chemicals necessary for operation of the cleaning program and in
compliance with OSHA and FDA regulations.
- Work closely with teams to
ensure SSOP requirements are maintained.
- Works with sanitation manager
to set annual budgets and is responsible to meet established budgets and
provides explanation for any variance justification.
- Understanding of quality, OSHA
and food safety requirements in a manufacturing setting
- Technical knowledge in food
industry sanitation and associated processes.
- Knowledge of regulatory and
food safety requirements.
- Knowledgeable in processing and
packaging technologies and familiar with receiving, material handling,
maintenance, production planning and information systems.
- Strong PC skills
- Familiar with standard concepts,
practices, and procedures within area of responsibility (E.g. Safety,
GMP’s, Color Code Policy, BRC, etc.
- Experience – 2 to 5 years with
food and beverage production, quality assurance
To submit your resume for this job,
select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your
Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account
created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log
in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new
user, please create a Resume Profile first.)