Godiva Chocolatier is the worlds premier chocolatier.
We are the global leaders of the creation and distribution of
super-premium chocolates worldwide. Godiva is available at any one of
our 275 boutiques, www.GODIVA.com,
and through our catalogs.
For over 75 years, Godiva Chocolatier has
defined the art of fine chocolate making by selecting only the most
superb ingredients. Godiva applies the same devotion to selecting and
developing the best people.
As an employer of choice, Godiva Chocolatier
values a rich assortment of people that want to work in a pleasant
and energized setting. In exchange for your expertise and enthusiasm,
we offer excellent career growth opportunities and a competitive
1. Responsible for overall quality management of raw material
(ingredient and packaging) suppliers to Godiva North America.
2. Monitor the quality performance of suppliers using KPI's (key performance indicators),
non-conformity measurements, and relevance of corrective and
preventive action programs.
3. Prepare and report regular analyses summarizing supplier
performance. Partner with Procurement department to drive continuous
improvements while managing costs.
4. Plan and execute audit strategy for suppliers. Determine gravity
and frequency of audits based on risk analyses.
5. Qualify new suppliers using Godiva Supply Base Requirements and
6. Take immediate action on deviations and nonconformances;
plan and execute relevant follow-ups to bring suppliers back into
Education & Experience
1. BS, Food Science (or related discipline) required; advance degree
(MBA, master's in science-related field) preferred.
2. 8-10 years of quality management experience required -
particularly in Operations and/or Supplier Management.
3. Strong functional and technical skills (looking for a subject
4. Ability to use quality tools to gather data from multiple sources
and prepare concise assessments and reports.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to work with external contacts in a manner that represents
the company in the most appropriate way in order to achieve shared
goals and objectives.
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We
regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume
submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be
contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity
To Apply for this position, please CLICK