Grecian Delight Foods, Inc. is a manufacturer and
of top quality
and retail markets. We're seeking an experienced Production Manager
for 2nd shift operations. This individual will have at least 8 years of
experience in multiple facets of a baking operation, flat breads
The position will be responsible for the following:
- Monitor all facets of production and warehousing operations.
- Capable of identifying processing deficiencies and methods of
improvement with VP Operations, Quality Assurance and R&D and implement
- Develop programs for improving product consistency, product quality,
decrease costs/waste and develop operating procedures for bakery lines.
- Responsible for continuous training of all levels of manufacturing
- Responsible for meeting safety and environmental standards.
- Assist in the development and establishment of product standards
regarding time, temperature, speed and finished products.
- BS Degree in Food Science, Bakery Science or related field preferred.
- Must have strong understanding of bakery processing equipment.
- Experience in installing new lines desired.
- Excellent oral and written skills along with organizational ability
and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of HACCP and GMP.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
No relocation assistance provided. To apply for this opportunity, email
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org