R&D Product Developer – Minneapolis, MN
Functional Area(s): Research & Development
Job Description: General Mills is seeking a Research and Development Product Developer in Minneapolis, MN. The Product Developer is responsible for delivering breakthrough innovation within One Global Snacks. Accountabilities will be tied to leading new product development and launches across business teams along with developing emerging snack areas and associated technology.
In this role you will:
• Lead projects from ideation to completion.
• Lead technical assessment and development of products and effectively communicate to both technical and business teams.
• Lead business team communications.
• Competency at bench, pilot plant, and production facility.
• Maintain strong network within Technology and multiple business contacts.
• Manage 1-2 technicians
• Transfer and share knowledge among global colleagues.
• Partner effectively with external suppliers and manufacturers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering , Engineering - Agricultural, Engineering - Chemical , Engineering - Foods, M.S. Food Science, Food Science and Industry, Food Science and Technology, or Food Technology.
• Minimum 3-5 years related experience in the food industry, 5+ yrs preferred
• Willingness to travel (20-30% of the time).
• Desire to learn and practice project management skills and strong interpersonal skills to guide cross-functional teams.
• Knowledge of or experience with Vertical Start Up (VSU) and Continuous Improvement (CI) desired, but not required.
• Ability to partner externally to deliver business needs.
• Ability to influence R&D and other functions.
Our Brands. Your Legacy.
Great brands start with the people that make them great. One of the world's leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2012 global net sales of US$16 billion.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. If you’re ready to fulfill your potential, consider sharing your talents with the outstanding people of General Mills. You will work with legendary brands, nourish people around the world, and start building your own legacy.
Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Job ID: 52086381
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org