Food Technologist-CIN00124 – Cincinnati, OH
I Choose Opportunity.
Whatever job you're looking for, you can probably find it at Cargill. Our diverse partnerships across a variety of industries mean countless career opportunities for you. It's your choice. It's your future. And you can make it happen at Cargill.
Position Overview: This position is responsible for creating and reformulating new sweet applications to support core business. Sweet Application works on bakery, cereal, confection and other sweet products. You will be assisting in developing, preparing, testing, and providing technical customer support with new products. You will work with a range of new functional ingredients to develop innovative new products for sweet customers. This position will require an innovative approach to development.
· Work on bakery or cereal products.
· Work with marketing and sales to meet customer needs and make technical presentations to customers.
· Evaluate and select appropriate Cargill solutions to meet sweet applications needs.
· Modify existing bases or develop new products to meet customers' needs.
· Help Cargill technical ingredient applications personnel to develop technical sweet solutions.
· Design technologically sound applications and bases, which are easily produced by the customer.
· Ability to manage multiple projects on a deadline basis.
· Become knowledgeable about sweet pilot plant equipment and thermal processing.
· Develop knowledge of new ingredient applications and their stability.
· Create IP to help Cargill Capture value from innovation. Follow Cargill Food Safety and prototype procedures
· Document all work using productivity and tracking software systems.
· Work with internal and external customers to exceed expectations.
· Develop demos and present concepts and marketing material to customers
· Bachelor's Degree in Food Science or related field
· Minimum 3 years food product development experience
· Good communication skills, both written and oral, understands and can communicate using scientific methodology.
· Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Able to work in a team and individually
· Project management experience
· Customer presentations experience
· Flavor application experience
· Bakery or cereal experience
· Flavor Experience
Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, the privately held company employs 159,000 people in 68 countries. Cargill helps customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and is committed to applying its global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges wherever it does business.
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer.
Research and Development
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org