Supervisor Quality Assurance CAPA-13005205 – Fremont, MI
Come be a part of a growing organization that takes pride in our people, the quality of our products, environmental responsibilities and being the #1 Food Company in the World!
For the seventh straight year, Nestle has been ranked as the number one consumer food products company in Fortune maganize's annual survey of The World's Best Companies for Leadership in a poll conducted by Hay Group as well as being named one ot the America's Top 100 Ideal Employers in a 2012 Universum study. Nestle offers real potential for you to grow and move laterally within the best areas and divisions of our Company. We encourage our employees to contribute to the Company's success by enabling them to experience our diverse functions, divisions, brands and nationwide locations in a way that encourages flexibility in career paths.
As part of our Nestle Nutrition Company, our manufacuring facility in Fremont, MI produces high quality Gerber Baby Food Products. Other top selling Nestle Nutrition Brands incldue Power Bar, Jenny Craig, Boost, and Carnation Breakfast Essentials.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join our fast-paced team-focused staff in our unionzed manufacturing facility.
Management of Change (MOC)
Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA)
Support the continuous improvement effort with the goal of helping factory teams establish disciplines of problem solving utilizing Six Sigma DMAIC methodologies to eliminate waste. This position will be the point person for coordinating documentation and verification activities to ensure actions are implemented and effective in addition to ISO conformance. Also, this position will administer electronic and other programs central to these activities.
· Update and modify MOC and CAPA policies, procedures, and other documentation critical to the processes.
· Develop and execute training programs related to MOC and CAPA processes for factory personnel. processes.
· For MOC and CAPA, coordinate appropriate verification activities, follow-up actions, management approvals, and other required actions to ensure they have been properly completed and documented.
· Site expert in MOC and CAPA documentation system.
· Conduct and facilitate MOC meetings.
· Audit MOC/CAPA effectiveness.
· Perform special duties as assigned by Manager.
· Lead DMAIC teams and assist in trouble shooting activities.
All employees will support and participate in Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) and Total Performance Management (TPM) as a part of their job responsibility within their Business Unit or as assigned within the factory.
Responsible to have safe work instructions available for all positions, processes are run in accordance with SOP’s, SOPP’s and other documentation. All employees have the required level of safety training, all equipment and installations are well maintained with safety guards & devices and associates are using the appropriate PPE.
To assure activities being performed having an environmental impact are communicated and accomplished according to the environmental management systems.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
· B.S. in Food Science, Engineering, or equivalent technical degree.
· Employee must support and comply with all Nestlé programs and policies, including affirmative action goals and commitments, SHE strategies, corporate citizenship initiatives, GMP’s and Safety Policies to ensure employee safety and product quality.
· Employee must meet all requirements related to NQMS and ISO standards for Quality, Food Safety, Environmental Compliance and Occupational Health and Safety.
· 5 years in manufacturing environment in operations or quality
· Experience in Six Sigma and DMAIC principles.
· Strong attention to detail, good verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have good interpersonal skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access required.
· Solid understanding of food manufacturing and a familiarity with QA principles desirable.
science-based nutrition products and services, Nestlé Nutrition helps enhance
the quality of people's life by supporting health and providing care for
consumers with special needs at every stage of life.
“Nestlé is an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’ and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment.”
Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com