HACCP Coordinator/Quality Specialist-13005409 – Clinton, IA
· Review new ingredients and processes to determine impact on food Safety.
· Participate in Food Safety Team.
· Perform an annual HACCP review and applicable training.
· Facilitate HACCP team meetings.
· Review HACCP data and ensure compliance to all regulations and requirements.
· Support Audits, including program verification, process chart updating, performing internal audits, and SOP updates.
· Ensure compliance to company quality by assisting with implementation of major projects and programs.
· Support Dry Pet and Specialty Pet quality programs and initiatives.
· High School Diploma or GED, 2 year degree preferred.
· Minimum two years manufacturing environment or equivalent. HACCP experience preferred.
· Computer skills, Microsoft Office experience.
· Must be authorized to work in the United States. A policy exists which prohibits hiring of immediate relatives.
Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Nestle Purina PetCare Company
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com