Food Tech - California
Assures quality product by identifying, monitoring, and reporting quality status.
* Identifies raw material condition by collecting material samples; conducting inspections and physical tests of materials.
* Identifies finished product condition by collecting, classifying, analyzing, and interpreting quality data; judging product acceptability in comparison to specifications; conducting inspections and physical tests of materials.
* Documents finished product status by recording and summarizing raw materials and finished product inspection and physical test data; updating quality assurance database.
* Secures database by backing up data.
* Maintains quality assurance operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance; following calibration procedures; calling for repairs.
* Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
BS Degree in Food Science or a related field. Must have experience in the baked goods, bread, or dessert industry. 1-2 years in QA/QC.
Lab Support, a division of On Assignment
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org