Business Development Manager – Food Industry
Bureau Veritas Certification, a world leader in third-party
certification services, has an immediate need for a Business Development Manager
– Food Industry. As the food industry expert, you will be in charge of
the following activities:
Business Development -- marketing and sales activities for food
specific standards such as BRC, IFS, FAMI-QS, GlobalGap, ISO 22000, SQF,
Supply Chain Inspections.
Technical Management – monitoring and training local auditors as well
as sales force.
Successful candidates must:
• Possess a Master of Food Science or Veterinarian Sciences (Bachelor
+ 2 years experience acceptable)
• Possess depth of knowledge in HAACP and be qualified as a Lead
Auditor for SQF, ISO 22000, BRC, ISO 9001
• Specialize in meat, poultry, fruits & vegetables, or seafood
• Be willing to travel extensively
• Be able to advise clients in building supply chain inspection
Interested candidates should send resume and credentials to
Bureau Veritas Certification is an equal opportunity employer.
Bureau Veritas Certification
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com