Quality Assurance Manager 4 (Food Group - Tech Center)(Job Id 1609)
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. These endeavors have been around for centuries and will continue to be a vital part of the global economy. We currently have a QA Manager position available at our FG Tech Center in Caldwell, ID.
A technical resource who works closely with Manufacturing, R&D, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, PPIC, Logistics, Customer Service, and Food Safety departments and external customers to achieve company goals including product quality, efficiencies, and manufacturing standards. This position requires the ability to identify and correct problems, make sound decisions, and communicate effectively both internally and externally.
• Participate in preparation and execution of 3rd party Food Safety and Regulatory audits.
• Provide oversight and assistance to operations on new product runs, line and product transfer or startups, and reengineering.
• Provide support to Operations, including training and technical assistance, to achieve Company goals.
• Account and product category management through understanding customer expectations and manufacturing requirements.
• Manage multiple projects and priorities, including but not limited to, new product development, new line extensions, and new technologies.
• Monitor and continuously improve Quality and Process systems.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered for meeting the minimum requirements.
• Three plus years related experience and/or training.
• Thorough knowledge of HACCP program and USDA SSOPs.
• Knowledge of state, federal, and local regulations. Also have basic knowledge of the budget process.
• Must have strong computer skills and analytical problem solving skills.
How to Apply
• Visit www.simplot.com/careers
• Select Job Search
• Select Current Opportunities
• Select All Open Positions
• Search Job ID #1609
Please prepare a cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications and submit with your resume via our online application process described above. For best results, please upload your resume as a Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF document. This process includes additional job relevant questions, so plan on at least 20 minutes when you apply.
When a position is in the interview stage or has been filled, it will no longer appear on our Simplot Careers website. If you experience any technical difficulties when applying through our online system, please contact our Employment Center for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com