Jack Link's Beef Jerky - Bellevue, NE
- Support the business units by
developing new products. Participate in the innovation process for new
idea generation. Bring new ideas and creative solutions.
- Identify manufacturing
processes for new and improved products.
- Develop project timelines.
Manage individual projects as assigned.
- Participate in Consumer
Insights activities to understand customers' and consumers' needs.
- Collaboration with
Operations, QA, and other R&D staff to schedule and execute plant
- Sourcing and verification of
raw ingredients and other materials.
- Provide necessary input for
new product cost analysis.
- Hands on technical
development and commercialization of new products in line with the NPD
- Log and maintain records of
test formulas, procedures, and net outcomes.
- Interact with Sales and
Marketing partners to understand the business and our customers
- Perform sensory audits of
existing products, product improvements, new products, or competitive
- Champion quality awareness.
Maintain product quality across our product lines.
- Continuously improve product
and processes for greater product quality and profitability
- Document and maintain product
and processing specifications.
- Self-motivated. Hands-on and
- Document and maintain
nutritional values/product labeling and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor or Masters of
Science in Food Technology, Food Science or related field.
- 7 years of experience with
commercialization in a USDA environment preferred.
- Knowledge of food
manufacturing regulations, standards and labeling, plant sanitation,
microbiology and SPC.
- Excellent written and oral
- Comfortable in a fast paced,
- Understanding of experiment
- Must be able to communicate
effectively with various manufacturing and marketing functional
- Must be flexible and able to
work well in a team environment.
- Retail (CPG) product
development experience is a plus. ~C~
send resume to: email@example.com
Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org