R&D Food Scientist - Position ID : KKM4444 – Salt Lake City, UT
This details all the information about the job posting. To
submit your résumé/CV, click on the 'Submit your Résumé/CV to this Job'
You can also use the the 'Send this
Job to a Friend' button to have the job emailed to the person you choose. In
addition, using the 'Tell & Share' icon will allow you to post the
position to social networking sites, blogs, email, etc.
Biotech / R&D / Science
Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
Salt Lake City, UT US
Phenomenal opportunity to get in with a dynamic company experiencing
explosive growth and is seeking a R&D Food Scientist with 3 years
R&D experience! Are you experienced in food or dietary supplement
manufacturing industry? Do you want to be part of an outstanding company
who wants to promote good health? This company values its employees and is
in need of someone ready for a faced-paced atmosphere to develop formulas,
calculate nutritional information, review labels and marketing materials
and evaluate product testing.
• Develop formulas on new projects.
• Update and calculate nutritional information on all new products.
• Review labels and marketing materials for accuracy and compliance.
• Communicate improvement for cost control, process efficiencies and
• Review product testing from QA to ensure product meets established
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in Food Science, Nutrition or other related field or equivalent
• Minimum three years R&D experience preferable in dry food
manufacturing or supplement manufacturing.
• Successful product launch and production testing
• Knowledge of supplement regulations; CFR 111 and 110
• Superior Microsoft Office skills and knowledge including Excel
• No severe allergic reactions to any kind of food product
• Move and lift items 30 pounds or heavier
• Work in production environment safely, follow cGMP’s.
Great compensation (depending on experience) and bonus!
Your resume will not be properly formatted if you respond to this posting
via monster board or another job board. To properly respond, you should
format your resume in MS Word and send it to email@example.com as
an attachment. Please visit our website at http://www.princetonone.com to
view other career opportunities.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POSTING IF YOUR BACKGROUND DOES NOT MATCH THE
REQUIREMENTS DETAILED ABOVE.
Nutrition and diet, cGMP, dietary supplements,
medicinal teas, business, regulations, compliance, nutraceutical,
dry food manufacturing, nutrition labels, R&D, nutritional information,
develop formulas, food science, food technology
PrincetonOne Myrtle Beach