Account Executive, Food Safety Service
Added on 09/30/2008
The worlds leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity, we employ over 50 000 people and operate a network of more than 1 000 offices and laboratories around the world. We are looking for an Account Executive for our Food Safety services division.
As an Account Executive your main responsibilities are:
• Achieve assigned sales budget.
• Create, communicate and execute account sales plans for assigned (new) accounts.
• Develop sustainable relationships between our group and assigned accounts.
• Manage and coordinate relationships with all stakeholders at each key account to ensure successful close of sales objectives.
• Negotiate sales agreements to meet or exceed sales and gross margin objectives of the Food Safety services division.
• Drive, develop and manage all account-focused activities for assigned accounts.
• Find and close opportunities for cross selling (food to non-food, and across service lines) at assigned accounts and manage the implementation across our International network.
• Maintain current database of all assigned customers for timely, clear and concise understanding by our management.
• Support and participate in our presence at industry tradeshows and conferences when appropriate.
• Communicate effectively with the client services group, managers and others with ongoing customer relationships to manage resolution of customer issues related to service execution, service quality, and account receivables.
Who we are looking for
• Bachelor's degree in food science or related field.
• A minimum of four-five (4-5) years of successful sales experience in food safety, laboratory, chemical or microbiological, quality assurance, or other food related industry.
• Established relationships in retail grocery, importer, private label manufacturing in the meat, fish, bakery, produce, dairy, agriculture, hospitality or other food related industry.
• Excellent written, oral, and presentations skills in the English language.
• Ability and willingness to travel.
• Knowledge of quality assurance principles and practices.
• Ability to work remotely or in our NJ office.
• Base Salary up to $80K + commission
• Excellent Benefits
For further info, apply or phone on 203-905-5250.
Your application will be sent to Pierre Trippitelli with the reference SSPT1179277 .
Reference : SSPT1179277
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org