HACCP Coordinator – Blount Fine Foods
Assists Quality Assurance Management in the maintenance of overall product quality and safety. Assures the effective completion and documentation of Quality Assurance responsibilities.
· Receives daily direction from Quality Assurance Supervisor.
· Performs daily review of HACCP, SSOP and other QA related records to assure conformance to requirements.
· Routinely observes production activities to assure consistency and conformance to standards, as well as providing improvement suggestions.
· Assists in the effective completion and documentation of daily and non-daily scheduled tasks as required.
· Takes action when non-conformances are noted, including placing products on hold.
· Scheduling of finished product evaluations and assures proper documentation.
· Assists Quality Management with verification and validation by designing studies, collecting data and generating reports.
· Perform required finished product testing and the effective completion of documentation and data entry.
· Must be able to interpret testing data related to production specification and make decisions based off this information.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Candidate will be detailed oriented with above average organizational skills.
Self-motivated, confident, energetic and possess the ability to work in a
fast-paced, dynamic team environment. Strong computer skills.
High school diploma or equivalent and 1+ years related experience.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org